The next update will bring a better model of challenger and some graphical improvements in the car selection menu. Stay tuned for more news!
A sneak peek from the upcoming car that will be available in the next update.
Hi again, Today, Traffic Racer is updated to version 1.4. This update adds 3 new cars, new features, gameplay and graphics improvements. This update is especially important because now the “two-way” mode is actually playable. Moreover, since the view distance now depends on your speed, it’s more playable at high speeds like 190 km/h. I really hope you like this update. Here is the full changelog:
- Added 3 new cars
- Added 1 new rim
- Added auto acceleration option
- Two-way mode is now easier.
- View distance is slightly increased and now depends on speed
- Slightly increased cash income
- Driving in the opposite direction now gives extra cash
- Max overtake bonus now depends on current speed
- Slightly decreased sensitivity at higher handling levels
- Decreased the traffic’s overcrowding rate
- Added anti-aliasing for newer devices.
- Improved texture quality at car selection menu
- Improved texture quality on traffic cars
- Added high speed and camera shake effects
- Slightly polished car selection screen
- Added exhaust flame sounds
- Added countdown where the game is resumed
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements
Good news from Traffic Racer! It just got a new update! This update brings amazing new content and improvements. Here is the full changelog:
* Added a new drivable truck!
* Added a new game mode : Two Way Endless
* Added two new leaderboards : Max Combo and Distance
* Various improvements and bug fixes
Also we have a new trailer released with this update. Check it out!
Hi all, Traffic Racer has made the Top 50 of 2012 App of the Year Awards by SlideDB. Now, you can vote for Traffic Racer to make it the best app the year! Thanks.
It has been not too long since the last update. I have already started to work on the third update. Again this will bring lots of new features. Two of them are especially important: A new drivable truck and a brand new game mode: Extreme. In this mode you will be driving on a two-way road, which will be obviously a challenge..
Here is the second big update for Traffic Racer. This update brings loads of new content and many improvements. Here is the full change log:
- Added snowy track
- Added 2 new cars
- Added 3 new music tracks
- Fixed some frame rate issues on older devices
- Money counting after game is now faster
- Traffic density is reduced back to normal periodically
- Various improvements and fixes
Finally, the first content and maintenance update to Traffic Racer is available on the App Store. I hope you like the changes and improvements. Here is the full list:
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Added 1 new car
* Added 22 Game Center Achievements
* Added 2 new music tracks
* Rebalanced scoring system
* New Leaderboard for new scores
* Brakes are now upgradable
* Better cars now have better braking
* Better cars now have better acceleration
* Steering mode can be set in main menu
* Added support for screen rotation
* Slightly reduced memory usage
* Other minor fixes
Traffic Racer will get a huge update soon. The new version adds a new car, GC achievements, iPhone 5 support and many more. Stay tuned for more details!
After 8 months of development, Traffic Racer is finally available on the App Store. It’s universal, so it supports iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Here is the iTunes link:
… and the new launch trailer: